Trade fairs, Congresses, Events: A One-Stop Service
Leipziger Messe is one of the ten leading trade show companies in Germany and one of the top 50 worldwide. Our portfolio of services includes the preparation, organisation and execution of trade fairs and exhibitions, congresses, events and other formats, as well as comprehensive services in Leipzig and other locations in Germany, Europe and worldwide. We thus cover the entire range of services for the event industry.
As an event organiser, you can benefit from having a one-stop provider of products and services that are tailored to your needs. Our success is founded on an efficient exhibition centre with advanced infrastructure and a highly motivated team at the Leipzig location, as well as a proven worldwide network of expert partners.
Execution of Trade Fairs and Congresses
Leipziger Messe organises more than 30 trade fairs every year in Leipzig and at exhibition centres across Germany and worldwide. As an organiser, you can benefit from services for all aspects of trade fairs and congresses.
- Complete or partial execution of trade fairs and congresses both in Germany and abroad
- Custom event concepts tailored to your needs
- Congress services
- Communication (press relations, advertising and online presence, exhibitor and visitor acquisition etc.)
- Project management
- Customer relationship management (lettershop services, telemarketing, etc.)
- General (VIP support, receptions, trade fair party, etc.)
- Trade fair services (ticketing, travel arrangements, visitor and participant registration, etc.)
- Market research
- Follow-up to your event
Leipziger Messe actively supports organisers, exhibitors and visitors, speakers and congress participants in planning their stay in Leipzig. This service includes finding the right accommodation. In cooperation with partner hotels, Leipziger Messe arranges hotel bookings at preferential rates, both for groups and individuals.
This gives you a wide choice of hotels and accommodation in all price categories and to suit all needs, either right at the exhibition centre or in the city centre.
FAIRNET belongs to the Leipziger Messe Group of Companies and can offer you an appropriate concept for your trade fairs and congresses, ranging from stand systems to construction of custom stands and equipment. Depending on your requirements and event format, this can include setting up activity areas, lounges, forums, podiums and more. The stand construction portfolio includes furniture rental, decorations and all the services you need to make a tailored presentation.
- System or customised stand including equipment
- Technical and logistical arrangements (e.g. obtaining approval for stand constructions, placing electrical connections, etc.).
- Planning for exhibitions
- Interior design concepts for exhibitions, event-organiser areas, lounges, information areas, trade press stands etc.
- Compiling order catalogues for the exhibition area
The Leipziger Messe Group of Companies includes fairgourmet , a specialist for event catering, large-scale catering and exclusive occasions. fairgourmet develops catering concepts to match the event and location, stages everything perfectly, from food to decorations, and guarantees excellent standards of quality and service as well as high-quality products with a focus on regional, organic and fair-trade products. In cooperation with regional producers, fairgourmet also manufactures delicatessen foods at its own production facility.
- Catering concepts for trade fairs, congresses and events at the Leipziger Messe locations.
- Operation of the restaurants and snack bars in the halls at the exhibition grounds.
- Stand service
- Catering concepts for different event formats in Leipzig and the region, from coffee breaks and champagne receptions to buffets and multi-course menus
- Crew service before, during and after events
The Leipziger Messe Group of Companies offers a one-stop service for trade fairs, congresses and events.
- Planning and setting up halls
- Routing concepts (in addition to the permanently installed routing signs)
- Advertising space
- Technical services (incl. electricity, water, event technology, security, cleaning)
- IT services
- Traffic and logistics, e.g. delivery of exhibition materials
With its modern grounds, versatile Locations , efficient infrastructure and optimal accessibility, Leipziger Messe offers the ideal conditions for successful events.
Leipziger Messe Gastveranstaltungen GmbH is your contact when it comes to using our Glass Hall, the exhibition halls including HALLE:EINS and the outdoor areas for your event.
The Congress Center Leipzig (CCL) and the KONGRESSHALLE am Zoo Leipzig are established venues for national and international congresses. With many years of experience and knowledge of the industry, the Congress division is your contact for successful industry meetings at our locations.
MaxicoM is a modern office location that also belongs to the Leipziger Messe Group of Companies. It offers a comprehensive range of rooms and an outstanding service, all in the direct vicinity of the exhibition grounds.