Press Material: Information for Media Representatives
In this section, you can find the latest press releases as well as images, logos and maps relating to the Leipziger Messe Group of Companies, all in print quality.
Press Releases from Leipziger Messe
Press Releases from Leipziger Messe Fairs
Press Releases from the Leipziger Messe Group of Companies
You will find further information on the press pages of the Leipziger Messe Group of Company's service network:
Site and Hall Plans, Directions and Parking Spaces
The grounds of the Leipziger Messe have several access and entry points. For an overview, we offer detailed site plans and directions for download. The respective floor plans provide detailed information on the five exhibition halls, the West and East Entrance Halls and the outdoor areas. You can find all the information here .
- The Leipziger Messe logo, colour (PNG, 505 kB)
- The Leipziger Messe logo, black and white (PNG, 581 kB)
- The Leipziger Messe logo, colour (EPS, 3 MB)
- The Leipziger Messe logo, black and white (EPS, 3 MB)
- The Leipziger Messe logo, colour (JPG, 392 kB)
- The Leipziger Messe logo, black and white (JPG, 272 kB)
- Double-M, colour (EPS, 3 MB)
- Double-M, black and white (EPS, 3 MB)
- Double-M, colour (JPG, 180 kB)
- Double-M, black and white (JPG, 113 kB)
You can find more logos on the download pages of the Leipziger Messe Group of Companies' service network:
Downloading, archiving and any use of the logos and names is only permitted in compliance with the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or alternatively where the user is bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of downloading and archiving as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those specified above – in particular for the identification of goods and services of third parties – is prohibited.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.